Pages

Monday, August 11, 2014

Big News!

It has been quite the summer of changes, as I mentioned before, but all the stress, hard work and persistence paid off, because I have an amazing new teaching job! I will be at an incredible independent school in Manhattan, and I cannot WAIT to get started. I will be in a few different grades covering a few maternity leaves. I start in third grade, then to first, then we will see where next! The school focuses heavily on social emotional development, hands on learning, integrated units, and differentiation. So basically, everything I am passionate about. I am not sure how often I will be able to update this blog, as I will be blogging on the school websites, but if I ever can, I will update here too. I am so thankful for this opportunity, and I know it will be a great fit.

No comments:

Post a Comment